Professional Rodent Removal In Glendale, La Canada, & Pasadena
Hydrex Pest Control Can Remove Rodents from Your Home
Hydrex Pest Control has been serving customers in Glendale, La Canada, & Pasadena and the surrounding area for more than 70 years, offering high-quality services including rodent removal. We take pride in being the area’s trusted expert when it comes to rodent control, and are happy to rid your home of the uninvited guests. By using reduced impact services (RIS) as well as low-toxicity products, we can help protect your family from any unintended consequences that may accompany overly-toxic rodenticides. If mice, rats, or any other rodents invade your home, it is important to evict them before they can damage your property or introduce illnesses to your loved ones. Call our friendly team today To learn more about how to identify rodent infestations, remove them from your home, and prevent their return.
How to Identify a Rodent Infestation in Glendale, La Canada, & Pasadena
Because of the size, slyness, and nocturnal nature of many rodents, you may be unaware of their presence in your Glendale home until long after they have arrived. By the time you recognize a rodent problem, the situation may be dire. For that reason, it is essential to know the warning signs of a rat infestation. Identifying such issues can help control the pests and stop them from multiplying. Seek help from your local pest control experts at Hydrex Pest Control if you notice:
- Property damage – Rats and mice can chew holes in your walls, floors, furniture, and wiring. Be aware of any minor damage near skirting, floorboards, and other low areas.
- Droppings – A sure sign that you have rodents on your premises is the presence of droppings. You may find rodent droppings near food packages, under the sink, or in drawers and cabinets.
- Nocturnal noises – Faint scratching sounds during the night may be indications that rodents are roaming within your walls or floors. Seek pest control as soon as you hear these noises.
- Nesting material – If you find nesting material such as fabric, dry plant matter, or shredded paper, you may have a rat infestation.
H3: Potential Damage from a Rat or Mice Infestation
Rodent infestations can be more than a mere nuisance. While the aggravation of finding their droppings, hearing their movements, or dealing with their aromas can be unsettling, the damage rodents can cause to your property or health is much more detrimental. Rats, mice, and other rodents in your home can cause:
- Structural damage – Rodents may gnaw through your wood, bricks, sheetrock, furniture, and more to create entryways into your home. These weak points compromise your home’s structural integrity.
- HVAC damage – Rats and mice are also capable of entering your home through air conditioning and ductwork. In the process, they can damage ducts, air returns, and insulation.
- Electrical wire damage – When rodents chew through your electrical wires, they can create a significant fire hazard.
- Health concerns – Rodents carry a wide range of diseases and germs that can negatively impact the health of you and your family.
H3: Rely on Professionals to Remove Rodents from Your Home
Rodent removal is a job best left to the professionals at Hydrex Pest Control in Glendale, La Canada, & Pasadena. Because of the destructive and unhealthy nature of rat infestations, you run the risk of putting yourself and your home in harm’s way by trying to tackle the problem alone. Our team of exterminators has extensive training and experience in the field, so we will be sure to completely eradicate rodents from your home the first time, ensuring long-lasting results. Reach out to our friendly staff at the first sign of a rodent infestation. We will arrange a time to meet with you to discuss your concerns, inspect areas where you have noticed signs of rats or mice, and determine a course of action. Among the strategies we may employ for rodent removal are:
- Traps – There is a range of different styles of traps, including snap traps, electronic traps, and glue traps. Snap traps are spring-loaded and designed to kill on contact. Electronic traps deliver electric shocks to kill rodents, while glue traps to capture rodents and disallow movement.
- Bait – We may use bait to lure rats or mice hoping for an easy meal. However, bait blocks contain rodenticide that will kill rodents within 1 to 2 days.
H3: Prevent Rodents from Returning to Your Glendale Home
Mere removal of rodents from your home does not mean the job is complete. Hydrex Pest Control will help you understand how to prevent rodents from returning. While our rodent removal strategies and techniques are sound, you are now aware that rodents are in your area. So take measures to keep them at bay, such as:
- Seal all holes inside and outside of your home that could serve as entryways for rodents.
- Eliminate anything that would attract rats and mice, such as food or water sources. Be sure all food is stored in airtight containers, garbage is disposed of nightly, and crumbs are not left behind.
- Remove potential nesting sites such as leaf piles and mulch.
H3: Contact Hydrex Pest Control for Rodent Removal Today
When rats or mice welcome themselves into your home in Glendale, La Canada, & Pasadena, they bring with them the potential for property damage and disease. At the first sign of a rodent infestation, enlist the help of the professionals at Hydrex Pest Control. We will schedule a time for a free home inspection before presenting your rodent removal options. Be sure to also ask about our specials, available for both residential and commercial properties. Contact us today to learn more.
Why Hire Us?
- Fair Pricing
- Great Customer Service
- Over 70 Years of Experience
- Free Estimates & Inspections
- Member of PCOC and NPMA
- Friendly, Knowledgeable Technicians