Cockroach Prevention in Glendale, La Canada, & Pasadena
Hydrex Pest Control Is Your Cockroach Prevention Specialist
Having served the Glendale, La Canada, & Pasadena community for more than 70 years, Hydrex Pest Control is the area’s leading expert in cockroach prevention. We take pride in keeping our customers’ homes free of pests and insects, helping ensure safe, clean living environments. As part of our comprehensive services, we carefully and thoroughly cover all areas and crevices throughout your home’s interior and exterior. Our team of pest control professionals will treat for cockroaches so that you do not have to worry about their return. We provide humane, highly-effective roach control using low-toxicity products that keep your family safe. Call us today to learn more about how we can eliminate cockroaches from your home.
Recognizing Signs of Cockroaches in Your Home
Cockroaches tend to hide from the light and scurry away whenever someone enters a room. As a result, you may not grasp the scope of your cockroach infestation – if you notice you have one at all. Therefore, it is important to understand the signs of cockroaches in your home so that you can identify a problem before it worsens. The bugs thrive in dark, damp, decaying environments with plenty of organic matter. The types of cockroaches common to our area are usually small and black with wings, but they are not capable of flying. Aside from actually spotting one or more roaches in your Glendale-area home or commercial building, indications that you may have a problem include:
- Infestation at your neighbor’s house – If your neighbor is dealing with a roach problem, there is a good chance that the pests will visit or have visited your house, too. Hydrex Pest Control can help you take cockroach prevention measures to keep them away.
- Cockroach droppings – Ranging from small pepper-like specks that resemble coffee grounds to pellets that can be as large as a grain of rice, cockroach droppings are a clear sign of the pests’ presence in your house.
- Egg casings – Long, hollow, light brown egg casings may hold up to 50 cockroach eggs. But once the eggs hatch, the casings are left behind. You may notice them near leaky pipes, around the base of your refrigerator, or in food cabinets.
- Unusual odor – As a colony of cockroaches grows in your home or office, it will begin to produce a lingering, unpleasant odor.
We Can Help With Cockroach Prevention Efforts in Glendale
The best cockroach treatment plan involves effective prevention efforts. Cockroaches feed on garbage and are capable of producing an abundance of waste throughout your home, including on kitchen counters and in pantries. They carry germs and pathogens that can cause illnesses, so it is critical to keep your home free and clear of them. The experts at Hydrex Pest Control can recommend several ways to help you prevent cockroaches in your home and protect the health of you and your family, including:
- Sealing entryways – Cockroaches may enter your home through tiny cracks or crevices in your doors, walls, windows, or basement. Be sure that the critters do not have an easy path to your home’s interior.
- Keeping your house clean – Eliminate potential food sources for cockroaches by not leaving food out overnight, washing all dirty dishes, using disinfecting sprays on your counters, and cleaning your appliances.
- Removing potential shelters – Cockroaches may use cardboard or paper as shelter, so be certain that you do not leave any lying around.
- Calling a local pest control expert – The professionals at Hydrex Pest Control can visit your home or office to provide expert cockroach treatment.
Cockroach Treatment from the Team at Hydrex Pest Control
If you suspect cockroaches at your home or confirm their presence following an inspection from Hydrex Pest Control, let us provide effective cockroach treatment to eliminate them. Because of the pests’ resiliency, do-it-yourself cockroach treatments are often unsuccessful. By trying to tackle eliminate cockroaches alone, you may only address a subset of the problem, allowing the remaining bugs to multiply and create a more significant issue. It is best to rely on the expertise of our local pest control team to ensure complete eradication of your cockroaches and the restoration of a clean, safe living environment. We are proud to use eco-friendly products that are tough on cockroaches but do not put you, your family, or your pets at risk. To help incentivize seeking our professional help, Hydrex Pest Control is happy to provide several specials.
Contact Us Today for Cockroach Prevention and Treatment
Cockroaches are unsightly, embarrassing, and ultimately dangerous to your health. Do not let them proliferate in your Glendale, La Canada, & Pasadena home or office. Trust the experts at Hydrex Pest Control to eliminate them using reliable cockroach prevention and treatment strategies that will ensure their complete eradication so that you do not have to worry about a return. We have spent more than 70 years providing pest control to local homeowners and business owners, so you can rest assured we can complete such a job for you. Contact us today for a free home inspection.
Why Hire Us?
- Fair Pricing
- Great Customer Service
- Over 70 Years of Experience
- Free Estimates & Inspections
- Member of PCOC and NPMA
- Friendly, Knowledgeable Technicians