Coronavirus: Our Message to Customers
March 20, 2020
In the wake of the latest updates surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, we wanted to share some of the safety measures Hydrex Pest Control & Termite Co is focusing on at this time. We also want to extend our thoughts and prayers to all customers, partners, teammates and communities impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Hydrex’s mission is to help the world eat safer food and live and work in healthier environments. The professional pest control industry, an essential service, is responsible for the protection of public health, food and property. At a time like this, we have all hands on deck identifying the best ways to help our communities. We are identifying the best practices we can employ to keep our team and those we serve as safe as possible.
We are closely monitoring updates from the CDC and employing all best practices and recommendations for our team. Hydrex is lucky to have several experts on staff with advanced training in sanitation and workplace safety. Due to the nature of our service, rigorous use of personal protective equipment (PPE) is already the norm with our team. We will continue to be vigilant with aggressive efforts to mitigate risk to our team, our customers, and our communities. Below are some of the additional steps we’re taking at Hydrex:
- We will be minimizing physical interaction between our team members and our customers. We will no longer ask customers to sign for services rendered, instead team members will verbally confirm with their customers upon completion of service and write in the contact name.
- All Hydrex team members will continue to follow the CDC guidelines for transmission risk mitigation.
- Although we have had no confirmed cases within our organization, team members who are symptomatic are being instructed to stay home.
- Hydrex’s leadership team is actively monitoring all updates and will revise our safety plan as necessary to ensure up-to-the-minute best practices are being followed.
In this unprecedented situation, we will continue to work diligently with our customers, our team members, and our communities to get through this together. We intend to monitor the situation closely and will keep you updated on Hydrex’s response as the situation evolves.
Please call at 818-248-5186 with any questions or concerns you may have.
Charlie Chong Joon Shin
HDX Pest Co, Inc / Hydrex Pest Control & Termite Co.
Why Hire Us?
- Fair Pricing
- Great Customer Service
- Over 70 Years of Experience
- Free Estimates & Inspections
- Member of PCOC and NPMA
- Friendly, Knowledgeable Technicians